Saturday, June 7, 2008

it makes me so sad


to see this little girl so terribly sick! It started a week ago, with a fever of 104... and then throwing up, not eating, hurting. The fever's gone up and down all week. Because of her reflux & kidney issues, I took her in on Monday for a urine test. We finally got the results on Friday, and they were irregular. Hopefully this infection didn't cause too much more kidney damage :-( I'm sure looking forward to having her back to normal.

Other big news around our house... M has decided to start potty training herself. I was going to change her diaper one evening about a week and a half ago, and she said "no no no no," so I asked her if she wanted to go potty. She ran to the bathroom, tried climbing up onto the toilet. So I held her up there, and she peed! Then when I went to put her diaper on, she said "no no no no" again, and ran back to the bathroom, tried to climb up onto the toilet. When I put her onto the potty, she pooped! She's been using her potty quite regularly. It's pretty unbelievable!

And G is back to his usual self again! He had a birthday party this week, a playdate, and he's on a fishing trip with Grandma and Grandpa this weekend. Can't believe that he's almost six years old!

No comments: