Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas eve


Here are some photos for you Grandma & Grandpa... we had a lot of bad ones in front of the tree before we got some good ones :-) M was very thrilled to be wearing her fancy dress for Church tonight. We went to the Christmas Eve service at our church tonight. I did a reading about Mary and Gabriel, and off course L had to make some loud comments throughout. She loved the music, and danced like a ballerina in the aisle for most of the songs. G sang nice and loud, and M stood on the pew and pretended to sing.

We started a new tradition for Christmas Eve supper this year that G just loved. We had a supper that was all hors d'oeuvres. I think G ate about a pound of shrimp cocktail. I think we'll be doing that again!

When we got home tonight, we prepared a snack for Santa that we put in front of the tree. All of the kids are very excited that Santa will be coming tonight. L went to sleep in no time, and G lay in bed willing himself to sleep, squeezing his eyes shut. I clearly remember just how hard it was to fall asleep on Christmas Eve when I was a kid! I think we might be up pretty early tomorrow morning! I can't wait.

Merry Christmas everyone! I wish you lots of love, peace, and joy during the holidays.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: