Monday, October 22, 2007

I've finally jumped on the bandwagon

Blogging is not new to me...I've been following blogs for quite some time, and have been thinking that my roving & distant family would probably quite like it if I kept a blog so they could keep current with the kiddos. I record the life moments that matter, the ones I really want to remember & capture for my future, for my kids' futures, in my scrapbooks...but there are many times when the details are gone by the time I'm ready to create. So, hopefully keeping a blog will encourage me to journal more often about those moments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your comments and photos of your children and our grand children. You are right, we are enjoying them immensely.
Great job and cute kids!
love mom and dad