Saturday, May 10, 2008

bad blogger















Having grandma & grandpa home again has definitely meant that I've been less religious to my blog...sorry readers! Lots to update though!

My beautiful sis was here for a very short visit just two weeks ago. The kids were so thrilled to see her, and it was so nice to have her around. I can't believe just how alike her and L are! It's really quite remarkable. They gave each other manicures, they had a picnic outside, and they really tried hard to see who was the biggest princess ;-)

G was thrilled to introduce auntie to his Webkinz, to challenge her at checkers and leapster games, and to just hang out together!

And, this one brought her book after book after book to read.





















Last weekend, I went to Brandon to help the girls out with the store. It turned out to be a fun, and eventful weekend, as Kerri ended up getting really sick. I'm glad I was able to pitch in! The kids had a fun weekend with their daddy! Nita took G and L to a birthday party on Saturday afternoon, and then G got to go with Nita to visit Paul at the farm. G told me it was the "best day of the whole year!" He got to ride on the tractor with Paul, "who has thousands of sillies," and who let him "steer." Of course, he had fun trying to outwit Paul on reading all of the gauges and the GPS system. After his tractor ride, he got to go play a game with Nita's nephew. What a lucky guy to have such caring people in his life!















No comments: