Sunday, May 25, 2008

I think I'm in love



Spent five days with my sister in Toronto, from May 11 to May 15. We took a road trip to Niagra-on-the-Lake for a day, and I fell completely in love! In love with the scenery, in love with the architecture, in love with the orchards and vineyards, and in love with the ice wine! We had a great time driving, walking around, tasting wine, absorbing the beautiful views and then hitting an outlet mall in Niagra Falls before heading back to the city for a late sushi supper. I can't wait to go back again!

This was one of those places that was just so completely "me." I could totally see myself living there...aside from dealing with the astronomical cost of property! Being so completely surrounded by beauty and history is so calming for me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: